Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PAPER TOWEL CARDBOARD ROLL

We all want for some organization in our lives and we
all can use the little ideas that come our
way - so every little bit can help when it comes to finding a
place to put your things away in a sewing room. No matter
how big or how small the area is there are still
ribbons, laces, needles, scissors & the long list still continues on. On this
page there are 2 ideas for storing laces & ribbons, string,
braids or cords- one deals with everyday cards
that you receive - which is a no brainer - so why didnt I think of
that one! I dont know
I guess that I had a brain cramp.
The other one on the same page is
a cute little tutorial that is SUPER EASY for holding your
laces or ribbons - MADE FROM A PAPER TOWEL CARDBOARD ROLL!
It doesnt get any easier than that folks!The directions are
in English also. It is easy to cover & looks
really nice - you could even get really elaborate or fancy with the
fabric that you cover it with. I tried to click for a picture
for you but was unable to do so - so you
will just have to take a look at this cheap trick,
click on the highlighted words paper towel cardboard roll and have
some fun on your desk!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was interesting. I see you are putting everything you think of in your "thought pot"... I wonder what else will come out of there.