Saturday, September 18, 2010

Minding the needle

I am so excited! Needle Minders can be made
in a matter of a minute. There are no boundaries
in the creativity that you have. Take a look at mine. All of
them work very well. They costed me about 2 to 2.50 each
that is except for the bee. He was an extravagant piece that
I just had to possess. The blue lady which is a small piece of
Toile is reversible. The other side is a different fabric - with navy blue. The
rose one is also reversible but with the same fabric. Look - no magnet
thats because the magnet is hid on the inside.
I absolutely LOVE
the green ones. They are my favorites. My needle stands straight
up in the holes & I can
put multiple needles on them if I wish.
Dont be afraid of making them - they are easy. Anyone who sews
could use a needle minder - even a quilter. It will work very well if you
quilt on a frame or in a hoop. Thread a few needles &
let it hold them until you are ready to use each one.
You will be able to quilt faster. I could have used one of
these things years, years ago. Hey, do you think
that this could replace a needlebook?
Thanks for visiting me! Come again soon.
by Hopblogger




















No comments: