Friday, May 7, 2010

A Linen Needlebook

This is just one idea - of what to do with that toilet roll holder. It has many
uses and since I cannot cross stitch on linen (because of
my eyes) - this seemed to be a perfect idea. It didnt take long to make.
Be sure to click on photos. The 2cd picture shows the reverse side.
This was the first time that I have ever stitched a blanket stitch - so its
not perfect you guys. The place where you stuff the toilet
rolls is where you place your objects that you want to store.
It holds needles, pins, scissors, floss - lots of things!
Do you notice the ring is
still attached. The reason
for this is because you can still hang it up.
I closed mine with some old snaps but you could use
some pretty reasons, rick-rack or whatever you choose.
If you like this please refer others to this website. I hope that
you can get some ideas - would love to see some pics of yours.
Send me a picture & I will post it here - just bet that some of you
could really make this pretty!
by Hopblogger



No comments: