Sunday, October 10, 2010

When I dragged

stuff out of my attic a while back - I came across
cross stitch patterns & books that were at least
13 years old. Back then both of my daughters
cross-stitched while we lived in Oklahoma. I only
made a few items & most of them were small except
for the sewing machine pieces. I love those items
that include sewing machines in them.
The pattern that I am showing you
today was in that box. I remembered
doing this but I gave it away - but not before I took a
photo of my work - which I will post when I finish
stitching this - just to compare my work then to now.
This is so cute! I started it about 2 weeks ago. I hope
to finish it in about 2 more weeks. This pattern is RARE.
It is called "A friend is a Treasure".
I hope you like it.
by Hopblogger

No comments: