for Heart of the Rose and Rose Fields.
My initial intention for this biscornu was
to make it lacy & to call it lacy rose. However after
many months of bad attempts I could not get it to
look like I wanted it to. So my idea was abandoned.
This was the best that I
could come up with. Once I saw that it created a
heart, hence the name change to the Heart of the Rose.
You will notice on Rose Fields that there
isnt any green. That is because I decided at the
last moment to add the green while I was stitching.
There isnt any pattern for adding the green X's.
Just add them randomly or to all of the little roses
as I did. The choice is yours. I also do not mind
if you change the colors.