Sunday, October 30, 2011

This is the last of my Halloween
patterns. There are 15 of them that I give to
you to do with as you please.. Stitch them
for yourself, for your friends, for charities. Just
please give me the credit for making the designs. I have
not had the chance to stitch any of these. I have
gone over them alot hoping that there are not
any mistakes with them. But human error is almost
always likely. I am keeping my fingers crossed! All of
these patterns are not too big and should be quick
to stitch.
This first pattern is titled
IT DON'T WORK!
As you can see nothing is coming out of the witch's wand.
She is telling this to the witch moon. The words can
be stitched  in single or triple strands of black. Stitch it
according if you want the words to pop out at you
or not. That choice I leave up to you. The colors are
up to you to change if you like.
 With this pattern, the pumpkins are not happy.
A bad witch turned 3 witches in pumpkins.
She glued them to each other and now the bottom
witch is trying to change the spell. They are doomed!
 This one is titled, "A Spell Gone Wrong".
 I really like this one. This witch go all caught
up in her spell. She was trying to relay a good
message but before she could do so - the spider
tried to envelope her! This pattern is titled,
"Tangled Web".
 These pumpkins stayed in the pumpkin patch
to long. They are angry about it. I like their
eyebrows. This one is titled "Angry Pumpkins".
 I had fun with the trees. I hope you notice the little
owls. sitting in the right tree. The left tree has a
spider web in it. The witch moon resides over all of
the trick-or-treaters. Those trees do scare some of them
away. The spooky house is begging all of the little
kiddies to come inside.
Anyway this pattern is titled, "Hallo-Street".
 This was my attempt at making a kitchen witch. She has
springy legs and spider web hair. Her broom is bent
and crooked. Her hat is too small for her head. Stitch
her face in green and see what she looks like. She does
not have a name. She's just a plain kitchen witch.
 This is a pumkin on a stick giving the spiders a
swing around the pole. He is titled,
"Maypole Pumpkin".
Do you wanna swing?
 I forgot to look at my blog to see if I had given
you this one or not. But in case I didn't give it to
you then - I give it to you now. This one is titled,
"Moon Web".
 This is an old witch. She has lost part of her hat
and it is no longer black. And her broom shrunk!
She is just titled, "Old Witch".
 Two pumpkins are sitting beside each other.
The bigger one knocked the younger one out with
his fist! And now he wants to know if they are still
friends. Maybe the spider on his head made him do
it. This pattern is titled,
"Are we stil friends".
 This witch is just pooped! Halloween has just tuckered
her out. She decided to take a rest on the moon.
And the witch moon does not like it. But she is not
getting up just yet. This pattern is titled,
"Witch Nap".
 This was one of the first patterns that I made. I even
started stitching this one. I got almost half way throught when
I had to stop. I hope you like
"Witch-Kins".
 These next 2 patterns I made to be a BISCORNU.
Either one can be the front. The spider is the same
stitch that I used for the flowers in the bees patterns.
The centers are now spiders. Each pattern has a spider in the
middle. This is to allow the ease of a button or
whatever you want to use for the center as this stitch
basically creates a hole in the center.
For the center you could use 2 little beads as
spider eyes. Thats just to give you an idea.
 Even though both spiders work out to be in the middle
of the biscornu - they are basically in different spots
of the pattern. Because one side is a full sie spider
web and the other is a corner spider web.
You could do this Biscornu differently than most.
It would be nice to see black linen or aida cloth with
a white spider web with a brown spider on one side.
On the other side white aida cloth or linen with the
ususal black spider web with black spiders.
I think this would be different and look nice.
 Well - I tried to do ugly. Notice the stars on her
dress and at the end of her hat. She has red
frizzy hair and red lipstick. She is titled,
"Fashion Diva".
This is the end of my Halloween pattern making for this year.
 I intend on trying to make patterns for each holiday
as long as my imagination still works. I hope you
like them and will use them. Until next year!
Happy Halloween
by Hopblogger


2 comments:

La Reyes said...

Happy Hallowen!!!! desde Barcelona, besos. Reyes. TERAPIA DE PUNTO DE CRUZ

Tatkis said...

Such cute and funny patterns! Thank you so much for sharing them, Conny!
I love the tangled witch :))

Hugs,
Tatyana