Sunday, April 15, 2012

This years side Garden

I had to escape from all of this pollen. It just
about killed me. I am up now because today
I came back from the camper. All rested and
I enjoyed the haunts of the thrift stores while
I was there. Surely if I were here I would be
down in the bed. But low and behold my
eyes are burning even as I type this. So I
do not know if I will be going to bed or
not. That is the question! I dislike showing
you my trash cans but what else can I do.
Be sure to look at all of
that yellow green pollen that is
on the lid of the green trash can. The pollen
was horrible this year! It is all over my
front porch and chairs. At the beginning
of Spring it was all over the cars.
My hubby took these pics of my back
side yard. Did you
get the pollen bad this year?
Enjoy the pics!
 A better close-up of my Baby Banks. It is huge and
I just love looking at it through my windows.  I love
how it grows wild and covers my hydrangea bushes.
Just double click and look at the pollen on the trash
can. My hubby cleaned off the blue one because
she was just emptied.
 Do you see some of the purple Wisteria starting
to bloom. The purple and yellow are so pretty
when they bloom almost together. There is always
something blooming in my yard. It is a joy to
watch it from the windows in the Spring.
 The Wisteria is growing in another spot along the
fence as well. I hope in a few years that this area is
full of purple, yellow and blue among the other colors
of the lillies. And just maybe all of that will help
with the growing of that scrawny rose bush that
is located in the corner. I have not
had much luck growing that one.
 I do not know the name of this plant. It was planted
last year in the summer.But it is growing good. My
lillies are getting bigger. Lillies love my yard. I do
not know how it happens but my lilly's grow bigger
and bigger every year! They must love the soil.
Have a great day and thank you for visiting me!
Hopblogger


4 comments:

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

Aww, hope you feel better soon. The flowering plants are beautiful, if only they didnt have such an effect on you

Tatkis said...

You have a lot of beautiful plants in your garden!
I love wisteria flowers - hope you'll show them too :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

diamondc said...

Conny: I think the white bush is Spiria Vanhoote.
Catherine

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

Hello this is Beverly from Tea Cottage Pretties and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for visiting me and for all the nice comments. Hope you have a fabulous day. Beverly