Sunday, October 25, 2009

MY GOODNESS TIME FLIES...

when you are busy - sorry guys I didnt realize that it
had been so long between posts. I have been working on my
next projects - I will show them to you once I have finished it.
In the meantime I wanted to post
my Poms online & to show you the newest member of our
clan. Please welcome Kane - our little 1&1/8th pound puppy. He is so
adorable & loving! At night Kane sleeps in a
crate next to my side of the bed. The little darling
doesnt mess up his crate at all. Potty training is going really well!

Meet Kane


Meet A Wee Bit of Curry, called Curry. He loves to have his photo taken.

Meet Pretty Irrational called Ira. Ira is always camera shy.

1 comment:

Brieze said...

These dogs r sooo cute i thought i have seen them some where. Hehehehehehe lol.

Love u,
Briebie