Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yes, I know its

not Halloween. Catherine over at DiamondC's
sent me 2 of these cute ornaments a few months
back. And I
have just now gotten around to stitching
them! This first one I did a little bit
different than what the instructions said.
Instead of cross stitching it straight - I
stitched it so the eyes all angled. I dont
think that it looks bad. I cant wait to stitch
the other one but for now it has to wait.
Sorry it took me so long to post something
new - but I had to get my dollhouse up to
speed for the other blog. Anyway another
Biscornu is on the way!
 This ornament is so quick & easy!  And
it glows in the dark. How cool is that!
You need to stitch up some of these cute
ornaments. But I do need to tell you
that the kit did not have enough of the
glow thread. I ran out & had to do the
eyeballs in blue.However I am still happy with it!
by Hopblogger

2 comments:

diamondc said...

I just love these they are so much fun, I do halloween all year long so I have it ready for the next halloween event.
The glow in the dark thread is a hoot, I am going to pop over to your other site to catch up on your doll house.
Hugs
Happy Easter
Catherine

La Reyes said...

Muy bonita la brujita, si es verdad que no es hallowen, pero no te preocupes porque el tiempo pasa muy deprisa y pronto podrás enseñarla, jejejejeje un saludo desde Barcelona!