Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blogger updated

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to give some more
information for those of you that
'your blogger updated your blog'.
Awhile ago I posted directions for
adding links. The information that I gave
only applies to the blog that is not updated.
I noticed that if you want to add new links
or to add your new blogs so people can see
it - then these directions apply.
Rosamargarita kindly translated those directions.

HOW TO ADD BLOGS OR LINKS TO YOUR
NEW UPDATED BLOG
1. Sign in to your blog.
2. You are now at the dashboard.
3. Do you see your photo.
4. Beside your photo - click on 'edit profile'.
5. A new screen will emerge.
6. Scroll to the top of the page.
7. You will see the words 'show my blogs' in blue.
8. Click on the words underlined 'Select blogs to display'.
9. A list will appear of your blogs. Make sure they are
check marked.
10. If your blogs are not there - below on the right side
in blue words it says to 'add'.
11. Add if you need to.
12. Be sure to SAVE YOUR SETTINGS.
ALL DONE!

I hope that you found this helpful.
Many hugs and kisses,
conny

No comments: