Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July's Butterfly Biscornu

is called Phantom Butterfly. I made it to be stitched in only
one color. Stitch it in DMC 3864
Mocha Beige. Its body is DMC 310 Black.
The design area is 2.36in X 2.36in.
Stitches are 33X33.
The colors are to stimulate that something
is on the white aida cloth.
The butterflies are different on the back. This should
give 2 different looks when stitched, I hope. Do not forget
to stitch the little guys antenna's or their tail strings!
I have not stitched any of this Butterfly yet as I do not
have any time cause my 'BIRTHDAY' is this thursday.
If you stitch it, I would love to see your photo's.
As always this pattern is copyrighted by me.
These patterns print large. To copy this design first save
to your hardrive and then print it.
by Hopblogger



No comments: