Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey, do you remember this

pincushion! Of course you do it was the size of a large plate.
I dont know if it was well liked - but the more that I looked
at it the less that I liked it. I dont need a large pincushion - I
very much prefer the smaller bottlecaps because I can put them
anywhere. They fit anywhere. So I figured that this large pincushion
was useless for me. I restyled that pincushion and I like it better.
It is smaller and has only one doily instead of the two. Take a peek
under the doily - the same deep blue fabric is still there. Both buttons
are still there but this time they have red floss that complete the rounds.
This pincushion is cuter however I still do not need a pincushion this big.
Hope that you think its still cute.
by Hopblogger
















No comments: