Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Sweet White Angel Idea....

Hello folks and welcome to my blog. I have been working on a new biscornu
pattern but havent finished it yet. So in the meantime I hope that
you like what I will be offering you. The little angel is a christmas
tree ornament that I have had for some time. Its just been hanging
around - too pretty to put away in the christmas bin. So i made a small
round pincushion - nothing fancy. It has lace sewn down on the sides
but the angel is a little surprise. Yes turn it over & it becomes a needle
holer or a pin holder. Just sew a piece of white felt on to the back. The
stitching doesnt have to be great. I was obviously in a hurry & didnt
take the time to think. But you could take the felt edges & put
a blanket stitch on it - it would be so much cuter. Hang the pretty
angel on your sewing machine or anywhere close by. You dont have to
make a matching pincushion but I sure do like
sets of things. If I had the time right now - this would be the
perfect opportunity to cross stitch a matching angel
pincushion. Oh I wish I could. It is only then when
you feel that the project is done.
by Hopblogger





No comments: