Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The last quilt to show

you for now, is a whole-cloth quilt. It consists of 2 very nice cotton sheets one for
the front & one for the backing. With periodical breaks - it took me close to a year to hand quilt. Its very intricate as you can see. This pattern was copied from a quilt book that I
still own but right now I dont know where the book is in order to tell you the name. I'll
post some more quilts next week if I get the chance. Out of all the quilts which is your
favorite.
by Hopblogger






4 comments:

Olga said...

your quilts are most exquisite!! and im sure a lot of hard work, enjoyed looking at your wonderful work. :o)
luv from olga.

Lori said...

I love this quilt too. I remember when you draped the sheet over mom's kitchen table and lightly etched the drawing onto it. I just knew it was going to be beautiful... and it is. You really put your heart into making this quilt and the hard work shows. :-)

Lynn B said...

Hi Connie,

Your quilts are gorgeous, I think this is similar to the one I bought in America, although I have yet to start stitching it, goodness knows when that will be!

Hugs

Lynn B

Lori said...

Where is mine?