Sunday, December 26, 2010

Are you tired of Snow yet!

Most people are. It was so beautiful as it fell. Can you see
the flakes - probably not. 6 to 8 inches fell in the Triangle area. I think
that I heard that Chapel Hill got a foot of snow. My little dog Kane would
get lost in that. He loves to play in the snow. Kane is so fast that its hard to
get a photo of him. Look at the snow on the trees behind
my house. Click on that photo.
I am wondering if the limbs are gonna break. Hope not.
Brrrrrr it sure is cold! Hubby shoveled the sidewalk & the driveway
already. Now we hear that more snow is coming. It doesnt look
like I am leaving the house anytime soon. This is good stitching
weather! Time to hibernate. Enjoy the pics of the snow.
I do hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas!
by Hopblogger



No comments: