Sunday, December 12, 2010

This year the ANGELS are

guarding my tree above and below. I was
going to make my main tree just for Angels since
I had so many of them.
But as I got to pulling stuff out of the boxes my mind
changed. Then I started adding moons, gold bulbs and Cherubs.
My Angel tree soon dissolved. Now I have country mixed
in with victorian and a little bit of mystical. And this is not
the end of it. Am thinking - that next year I am going to
invest into many small trees thru all of the rooms of my house -
so I can use
all of those ornaments that I have collected. Every year our
trees keep shrinking. When I first moved here my tree was the size of
my bay window - large. About 3 years ago I invested in this smaller
tree & 2 silver trees that I placed in 2 of my bedrooms. When christmas
ends - I am going to buy 3 more small trees and use themes for
each one of them. I hope you enjoy my tree. The last 2 pics of the angels
are sitting under my tree. Enjoy yourselves this year!
Merry Christmas and may God Bless you!
by Hopblogger








1 comment:

Natty said...

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog!
Beautiful blog you have here.
Thanks for sharing,
love, Natty