your BLOG NAMES OR LINKS on your
photo that is located on someone else's blog.
Do you know how to do that.
Well here are some step by step directions.
1. Sign in to your blog.
2. Once you sign in - you are at the Dashboard.
3. Scroll down towards the bottom. You should
see the word 'MANAGE'. This word is in the color blue.
4. Click on the word 'MANAGE'.
5. A new screen will pop up. You should see your
6. To the right side of your photo you should see the
words 'ADD LINK'
7. Click on 'ADD LINK'. A little screen appears.
8. Type in your blog address where it says 'URL'
9. When finished typing - then click on the word 'ADD'.
10. You should see your 'B' symbol - that means
your blog was added.
11. For each blog that you want to show - then you
must type it in and then click on the word 'ADD'.
After each blog address that you add - you will also
see that 'B' symbol. It indicates how many blog names
that you have added.
Now - all of the new blogs that you want to
follow - should be updated. When you become a follower
to a new blog be sure to check your photo to
make sure that your blog name or links are there.
You are not finished yet. All of those blogs that you
are presently following - that do not have your blog names
or links on them - each will have to be 'MANUALLY' updated.
If you want those blog names or links on those blogs to appear.
Now comes the work! This is what you must do.
In order for someone to see your blog name or link - then
you must delete yourself from their blog. Then go back to
their blog and become a new follower. On their blog - click
on your photo to make sure that your blog names or links
are there. If you see them - then you have done the steps
correctly. If you do not see them - then you have done
something wrong. Go back and try again.
In order for you to see my blog names - I had to use these
same directions. It took me quite a few days to do both of
I hope that you can understand my directions.