Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just a little thing

I havent done much stitching lately except for this
little 'Morning Glory'. This pattern is in the leaflet
by Gloria and Pat. The leaflet is called 'Mini Blessings'.
Its stitched on 14ct off-white aida cloth.
Morning Glory was quick to stitch. I am not
yet sure what I am going to do with this little piece -
but I know that it is going to eventualy go into a
sewing box. It could have a new life as a pincushion,
or cover the top of a small box.
by conny

4 comments:

La Reyes said...

Hola! MUY bonitas tus flores, tambien las de tu jardin, que suerte tener un jardin tan precioso, felicidades! un beso desde Barcelona

MiniBinoy said...

very pretty motif!:)

Patty said...

Your morning glories turned out nice! You're making me wish I had some growing in my yard like I did at my old house. I'm jealous of all the pretty flowers in your garden!

Tatkis said...

Nice blue flowers! I'm sure they will look great with any finishing idea!

Hugs,
Tatyana