Monday, June 27, 2011

Just saying Hello

and welcome! I know that I am somewhat late
in this but its better to be late - than never.
I am a celiac and so - I do forget alot of things.
Even though I do not mean to. So let me give
you all a nice big and friendly 'WELCOME''
to my blog.
Also I want to say that it was brought to my
attention that my blogs were not listed on my profile
on your blogs. I thought that it was. And so now I am
in the process of remedying that misfortune. 
The
last time I said that I could not see some of your
blogs - gracefully some of you commented and gave
to me your blog addresses.
Thank you so much!

Now - there are still some followers whose blogs I cannot
find. I have listed your names so please let me
know your blog addresses so I can become your
followers!
Saki033
Conhywko
Sunnysmiles1951
Nellie B's
Montgomerry
Carol
Lori
KathyKeefe
Moti
elinas Holiday
erica
Tpatterson2
Terri Patterson
Reyes Prats
Mary
Arenita38
Tinaesyr
Thank you all for your lovely comments that
you leave me! They are very much appreciated.
Hopblogger

No comments: